DMM’s facilities have the highest level of security protocols, quality control and redundant systems to safeguard your communications and ensure regulatory requirements are being followed.
Safe and Secure
Our facilities are SOC2 type II, ISO27001, PCI and HIPAA compliant. Our technical, physical and administrative safeguards protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client information.
DMM understands the importance of protecting client information and has Security Standards that include independent security assessments and has invested in significant IT infrastructure and resources to support client confidentiality. Other security processes include the best practices here.
- Data security procedures with restricted key card access, strict visitor sign-in policy, 24-hour video surveillance monitoring
- Data transmission – Secured File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Employee background checks to safeguard client data and protect privacy
- Mail piece integrity verification and automated document tracking with Ironsides and MRDF technologies
Effective Quality Management
DMM’s 40 years of experience in regulatory communications enables us to understand the importance of accuracy, integrity and the quality of your communication delivery.
DMM has a Quality Management System based on ISO best practices along with technology and processes that includes continual improvement and monitoring to ensure accuracy. Working together to ensure quality output is achieved is at the core of the DMM culture. Some of our best practices are listed here.
- Tracking Tools
DMM leverages technology tracking tools including dashboard reporting logs, dmm360° customer user portals and Ironsides technology for real-time job visibility and tracking.
- Continual Improvement
DMM’s quality assurance team monitors progress benchmarks for continuous quality improvement long-term.
- Employee Training & Monitoring
Staff work together to ensure standard operating systems and monitoring are in alignment with client standard operating practices and business rules.
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Whatever happens outside your company’s door, DMM’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan will help your communications stay on track and reduce risk.
Our technical staff maintains up-to-date disaster recovery documentation designed to provide sufficient business resumption and recovery instruction. We utilize the latest hardware and software solutions and have created a disaster recovery program that provides for a real-time synchronized copy of all business critical data.
DMM’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan
- Production facilities feature gas piped and propane multiple generator power backups in the event of power outages and/or system failures
- Dual physical print production backup sites: Scarborough, ME and North Wales, PA.
- Networking and data center have backup through Spectrum in Albany, NY
- Point-to-point Fiber Connection and load balancing between facilities
For more information about DMM’s
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity PlanContact DMM
Request Information Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you.
If you are interested in learning more about our capabilities or our company then let us know.