Founded in 1983, DMM started out as a data service bureau providing data solutions and mailing services to regional businesses.
However, with advancements in technology and changes in the marketing landscape towards personalization and customization, DMM has emerged as a market leader in providing complex data driven document solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers.
We have done this in two main areas: Transactional Communications (statements, invoices, regulatory documents) and Marketing Communications (collateral management, direct mail, marketing campaigns). Furthermore, over the last few years, we have continued to expand our service offerings to include digital document delivery and web based fulfillment solutions, allowing us to extend both our capabilities as well as the partnerships we have formed with both our clients and business partners.
DMM Historical Highlights
- Company Founded by TJ Cloutier as a Data Processing Service Bureau and Direct Mail Company
- Invested in State-of-the Art Scitex Personalization Direct Mail Addressing Technology
- First USPS Barcode Presort Facility in New England to acquire and deploy Bell and Howell Electronic Presort Technology
- Developed Partnership with Guy Gannett Publishing in developing “Total Market Coverage Direct Mail Programs”
- Launched Monochrome Digital Print Statement Processing Division
- Acquired New England Mailing Systems Expanding Direct Mail Packaging Capabilities
- Launched Full Color Digital Print On Demand Print Production Technology Platform
- Deployed Mail Shop Print MIS System
- Joined Xerox’s Premier Partners Program
- Expanded Facilities to include 20,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Launched DMM’s 1:1 Marketing Solutions Division
- Developed Quadient GMC Technology Partnership
- Awarded PODi Best Practices Award in Digital Printing
- Awarded Xerox Best-of-the-Best Award – Photo Publishing
- Named Xerox Global Service Provider
- Received NEDMA Award for Creative Excellence – Integrated Media Campaign
- Expanded Digital Print Technology Acquiring Xerox 8250 Production Printer
- Invested in Transactional Print Technology Acquiring 4 Xerox Nuvera 314/288 Monochrome Printers
- Expanded DMM Geographical footprint by acquiring Xerox North Wales Print and Mail Distribution Center
- Acquired and Implemented 4 – Pitney Bowes Intelligent Inserting Systems with MRDF Integrity Based Processing
- Expanded Document Print Production capabilities installing two OCE VarioStream 8000 Twin Continuous Feed Printers at Scarborough Headquarters
- Received NEDMA Award for Creative Excellence – Technique in Best Print Production
- Received PINE Award of Excellence - Digital Printing
- Added Canon OCE Prisma Work-Flow Technology to unify print streams across printers
- Received PINE Award of Excellence – Digital Printing Campaign
- Expanded Transactional Print Production capabilities acquiring 2 additional Canon MICR printers
- Extended DMM’s direct mail service offerings to include UV coating and lamination capabilities for POD applications
- Received 4 PINE Awards of Excellence in the following categories: Digital Printing, Digital Printing Campaigns, Posters, & Art Prints
- Acquired and implemented Ironsides Automated Document Production Integrity Verification Technology Platform
- Upgraded DMM’s Print MIS technology to Virtual Systems Midnight Platform
- Launched New DMM brand and website announcing DMM’s expanded capabilities and positioning as a Document Solutions Provider
- Received PINE Award of Excellence in Digital Printing from the Printing Industries of New England
- Achieved SOC2 Type II Compliance Certification
- Innovated Gunther Inserting Integrity Verification Platform
- Expanded Inkjet Print Technology to include Canon 3900 ColorStream Web Press
- DMM wins Gold Ink Award - Category: Digital Printing
- DMM expands product offerings to include teslin ID card production
- DMM upgrades manufacturing facility including state of the art energy efficient HVAC system with high level filtration to optimize air quality and humidity management
- DMM wins Printing Industries of New England (PINE) 4 Awards of Excellence for the following categories in Digital Printing: DM Campaign, Print-On Demand, Customized Variable Data, and Annual Reports.
- DMM wins Printing Industries of New England (PINE) 2 Awards of Excellence in Variable Data Digital Printing & Consumer Campaign: DMM’s Voice of the customer survey post card
- DMM wins Printing Industries of New England (PINE) Award of Excellence in Digital Printing: PM360 Product Solution Cross Media Campaign
Request Information Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you.
If you are interested in learning more about our capabilities or our company then let us know.