This describes the collaborative work environment DMM created for its employees. We provide the tools that allow employees to succeed and live with a work-life balance that benefits both parties. DMM prides itself in providing equal employment opportunity for all aspects of employment.
Our Employees make it all happen, and we strive to provide careers with growth potential, while offering competitive pay and benefits.
BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT HAS BROUGHT HOME THESE INDUSTRY AWARDS:
- 2021 Printing Industries of New England (PINE) 4 Awards of Excellence for the following categories in Digital Printing: DM Campaign, Print-On Demand, Customized Variable Data, and Annual Reports.
- 2020 PI Gold Ink Award in the Category: Digital Printing for the DMM 35th Anniversary Mailer
- 2019 New England Direct Marketing Association (NEDMA) 2 Gold Awards, 1 Silver Award, and 1 Bronze Award for Creative Excellence in Print Marketing.
- 2019 Printing Industries of New England (PINE) Pinnacle Award (Best of Category) and 2 Awards of Excellence.
- 2018 Printing Industries of New England (PINE) Awards of Excellence for Customized Variable Data Digital Print on Demand.
- 2017 Printing Industries of New England (PINE) Awards of Excellence in 4 categories: Customized Variable Data Printing, Digital Printing On Demand, Art Prints and Posters.
- 2016 Printing Industries of New England (PINE) Award of Excellence for Customized Variable Data Printing.
- 2015 New England Direct Marketing Association (NEDMA) Silver Award for Creative Excellence for Technique in Best Print Production.
- 2015 Printing Industries of New England (PINE) Award of Excellence for Digital Printing Campaign.
DMM staffs locations at our Corporate Headquarters in Scarborough, Maine and our Print and Mail Production facility in North Wales, Pennsylvania. If you meet the qualifications of any of our open positions, we encourage you to apply.View all open Positions
DMM offers competitive pay; paid time off; medical, dental, and vision insurance; employer paid life and disability insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan; and holiday pay.